MIMOMANIAC is a new performance group that returns contemporary music to its roots in the movements of the body. The group creates theatrical installation-performances & interactive events that take a highly visual approach to new musical performance. Click here to visit the portal for the group’s forthcoming show at King’s Place, London.
MIMOMANIAC - New Musical Performance
January 02, 2009 | Category: performances
- Structural Cohesion (2019) at Concertgebouw Brugge
- Lacey Brown Roth at Project Arts Dublin
- Chit Chat at Scenkonstmuseet Stockholm
- The Undulatory Theory of Light at Turner Contemporary, Margate
- Opera with Objects
- Vanishing Points at Sonorities 2018
- What can network theory tell us about polyphony?
- Open Circuit at Orpheus Institute, Ghent
- Chit-chat at Science Gallery Dublin.
- On the Generation of Sounds at ATRL, Dublin.
- Spectrum Panel Discussion
- Video documentation of Medicatio & Chant (2013)
- Choral installation excerpt
- Solo exhibition of sound art - From Birdsong to Light
- The Lily-White Rose in Durham
- On the Operations of the Sun (Processing sketch)
- Three Choirs Festival 2011
- Talks in London & Belgium
- As I Have Now Memoyre at Riverside Studios
- Bird Chamber at Greenwich International String Quartet Festival
- The Meaning Between Us at Kings Place, London
- MIMOMANIAC - New Musical Performance
- The Bravery of Women in New York / Alkmaar, Netherlands
- BFI Southbank | Sonic Illuminations
- LSO Discovery | Score! London
- The Magdalen Service at St Paul's Cathedral