Nicholas Brown’s installation, BIRD CHAMBER (2008) will be on show for the duration of the inaugural, Greenwich International String Quartet Festival (April 17-19, 2009). Recently seen at Kings Place, London, in the context of his installation-performance, AS I HAVE NOW MEMOYRE, the installation will be situated in the Loggia of Trinity College of Music at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich. For further details, on the festival web site, click here.
Bird Chamber at Greenwich International String Quartet Festival
April 14, 2009 | Category: installations
- Structural Cohesion (2019) at Concertgebouw Brugge
- Lacey Brown Roth at Project Arts Dublin
- Chit Chat at Scenkonstmuseet Stockholm
- The Undulatory Theory of Light at Turner Contemporary, Margate
- Opera with Objects
- Vanishing Points at Sonorities 2018
- What can network theory tell us about polyphony?
- Open Circuit at Orpheus Institute, Ghent
- Chit-chat at Science Gallery Dublin.
- On the Generation of Sounds at ATRL, Dublin.
- Spectrum Panel Discussion
- Video documentation of Medicatio & Chant (2013)
- Choral installation excerpt
- Solo exhibition of sound art - From Birdsong to Light
- The Lily-White Rose in Durham
- On the Operations of the Sun (Processing sketch)
- Three Choirs Festival 2011
- Talks in London & Belgium
- As I Have Now Memoyre at Riverside Studios
- Bird Chamber at Greenwich International String Quartet Festival
- The Meaning Between Us at Kings Place, London
- MIMOMANIAC - New Musical Performance
- The Bravery of Women in New York / Alkmaar, Netherlands
- BFI Southbank | Sonic Illuminations
- LSO Discovery | Score! London
- The Magdalen Service at St Paul's Cathedral